The upcoming game between Harrison Bader’s New York Yankees and the San Diego Padres (with Michael Wacha getting the start) is scheduled for Saturday, May 27 at 1:05 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Bader ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Bader
Get the latest odds for Bader and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the San Diego Padres
- Wacha (5-1) will take to the mound for the Padres and make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander did not allow a run in six innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Boston Red Sox.
- The 31-year-old has an ERA of 3.58, a 3.21 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.152 in nine games this season.
- The Padres average the 17th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.6) in the league this season.
- The Padres have pitched to a 3.90 this season, which ranks 10th in baseball.
- Padres pitchers have a 1.257 WHIP this season, ninth-best in the majors.
- With 55 homers allowed, the Padres rank 11th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Bader or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Harrison Bader Stats vs. the Padres
Bader Stats and Trends
- Bader has recorded a hit in 14 of 22 games this year (63.6%), with multiple hits in four of those contests (18.2%).
- He has left the yard in five of 22 games in 2023 (22.7%), which is 5.9% of his trips to the plate.
- In nine of 22 games this year, he has crossed the plate, with one game where he scored multiple runs.
- Bader has driven in a run in 40.9% of his 22 games this year, with two or more RBI in 27.3% of those contests (six). He has also knocked in three or more runs in two contests.
- He has gone down on strikes at least once in 40.9% of his games this season (nine of 22), striking out multiple times in three of those contests (13.6%).
|7 (53.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||7 (77.8%)|
|2 (15.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (22.2%)|
|6 (46.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||3 (33.3%)|
|2 (15.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (33.3%)|
|3 (23.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (66.7%)|
Ready to bet on Bader, the Yankees or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.