Comerica Park is where Andrew Vaughn and the Chicago White Sox will challenge starter Michael Lorenzen and the Detroit Tigers on Saturday, May 27 at 1:10 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Vaughn ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Vaughn
Get the latest odds for Vaughn and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Detroit Tigers
- The Tigers will hand the ball to Lorenzen (2-2) for his eighth start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up five earned runs and allowed five hits in 5 2/3 innings pitched against the Kansas City Royals on Monday.
- The 31-year-old has pitched in seven games this season with an ERA of 4.08, a 2.82 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.210.
- The Tigers average just eight strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 26th in the league.
- The Tigers have pitched to a 4.52 this season, which ranks 19th in baseball.
- The Tigers have a combined 1.250 WHIP as a pitching staff, eighth-lowest in MLB.
- The Tigers have allowed 65 home runs this season, or 1.3 per game. That ranks 23rd in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Vaughn or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Andrew Vaughn Stats vs. the Tigers
Vaughn Stats and Trends
- In 35 of 51 games this year (68.6%), Vaughn has recorded a hit, and he collected at least two hits in 10 of those contests (19.6%).
- In 11.8% of his games this season, he has hit a home run (six of 51). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 2.8% of his trips to the plate during the 2023 campaign.
- He has touched home plate in 37.3% of his 51 games this year. That includes more than one run scored in 5.9% of those games (three).
- Vaughn has picked up at least one RBI in 39.2% of his games this season (20 of 51), including more than one RBI in 10 of those contests (19.6%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- He has gone down on strikes in 58.8% of his 51 games this season, while fanning more than once in 25.5% of those games (13).
|16 (66.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||19 (70.4%)|
|5 (20.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (18.5%)|
|10 (41.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (33.3%)|
|4 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (7.4%)|
|10 (41.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||10 (37.0%)|
Ready to bet on Vaughn, the White Sox or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.