On Saturday, May 27 at 1:10 PM ET, Nick Maton and the Detroit Tigers will match up with starter Jesse Scholtens and the Chicago White Sox at Comerica Park, airing on MLBN.
Looking to place a bet on Maton ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Maton
Get the latest odds for Maton and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Chicago White Sox
- Scholtens will make his first start of the season for the White Sox.
- The 29-year-old right-hander will make his first start after pitching in relief this season.
- He has an ERA of 2.25, a 1.25 strikeout to walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.250 in three games this season.
- The White Sox strike out 9.4 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, fourth-best in MLB.
- The White Sox have pitched to a 4.83 this season, which ranks 26th in baseball.
- The White Sox rank 24th in MLB with a combined 1.399 WHIP this season.
- The White Sox have allowed the fourth-most home runs this season with 72, or 1.4 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Maton or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Nick Maton Stats vs. the White Sox
Maton Stats and Trends
- Maton has reached base with a base hit 16 times this season in 45 games played (35.6%), including multiple knocks in 11.1% of them (five times).
- In five of 45 games this season, he has hit a long ball (11.1%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 3.3% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored a run in 14 of 45 contests this season.
- Maton has plated at least one run 11 times this season in 45 games played (24.4%), including three games with more than one RBI (6.7%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- He has struck out one or more times 28 times this season in 45 games (62.2%), including eight games with more than one strikeout (17.8%).
|5 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||11 (44.0%)|
|1 (5.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (16.0%)|
|6 (30.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (32.0%)|
|1 (5.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (16.0%)|
|5 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (24.0%)|
Ready to bet on Maton, the Tigers or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.