Comerica Park is where Spencer Torkelson and the Detroit Tigers will challenge starter Jesse Scholtens and the Chicago White Sox on Saturday, May 27 at 1:10 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Torkelson ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Torkelson
Get the latest odds for Torkelson and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Chicago White Sox
- Scholtens gets the nod for the White Sox and will make his first start of the season.
- The 29-year-old righty has pitched in relief already this season, but will make his first start.
- He has an ERA of 2.25, a batting average against of .214 and 5.6 strikeouts per nine innings in three games this season.
- The White Sox have a 9.4 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, fourth-best in baseball.
- The White Sox have the 26th-ranked ERA (4.83) in the majors this season.
- White Sox pitchers have a 1.399 WHIP this season, 24th in the majors.
- The White Sox have given up the fourth-most long balls so far this season with 72 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Torkelson or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Spencer Torkelson Stats vs. the White Sox
Torkelson Stats and Trends
- Torkelson has tallied a hit 28 times this season in 48 games played (58.3%), with 13 multi-hit efforts (27.1%).
- Out of the 48 games he has gone to the plate in this season, he’s homered in four contests (8.3%), leaving the ballpark in 2% of his plate appearances.
- In 17 of 48 games this year (35.4%), he has scored at least a run, including two games in which he scored more than one run.
- In 37.5% of his contests this season (18 of 48), Torkelson has notched at least one RBI. In three of those games (6.3%) he recorded two or more RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in one game.
- He has struck out at least once in 62.5% of his games this season (30 of 48), striking out multiple times in nine of those games (18.8%).
|11 (52.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||17 (63.0%)|
|5 (23.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||8 (29.6%)|
|8 (38.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (33.3%)|
|1 (4.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (11.1%)|
|8 (38.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||10 (37.0%)|
Ready to bet on Torkelson, the Tigers or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.