At 1:05 PM ET on Saturday, May 27, Trent Grisham and the San Diego Padres will take the diamond against the New York Yankees and starting pitcher Luis Severino at Yankee Stadium, airing on MLBN.
Looking to bet on Grisham ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Grisham
Get the latest odds for Grisham and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the New York Yankees
- Severino will get the start for the Yankees, his second of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday against the Cincinnati Reds, throwing 4 2/3 innings and giving up one earned run.
- The Yankees have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, 10th-best in baseball.
- Yankees pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.75 this year, seventh-best in baseball.
- Yankees pitchers have a 1.243 WHIP this season, sixth-best in the majors.
- The Yankees have given up 57 home runs so far this season (the 14th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Grisham or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Trent Grisham Stats vs. the Yankees
Grisham Stats and Trends
- Grisham has tallied a hit 20 times this season in 49 games played (40.8%), with eight multi-hit efforts (16.3%).
- Out of the 49 games he has gone to the plate in this season, he’s homered in five contests (10.2%), going deep in 2.7% of his plate appearances.
- In 17 of 49 games this year (34.7%), he has scored at least a run, including two games in which he scored more than one run.
- Grisham has plated a run in eight of 49 games this season, including multiple RBI in four of them. He has also plated three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has fanned 34 times this season in 49 games played (69.4%), including 15 times punching out multiple times (30.6%).
|12 (48.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||8 (33.3%)|
|5 (20.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (12.5%)|
|12 (48.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (20.8%)|
|3 (12.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (8.3%)|
|5 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (12.5%)|
Ready to bet on Grisham, the Padres or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.