DJ LeMahieu’s New York Yankees and the San Diego Padres, who will be sending Michael Wacha to the hill, go head to head at Yankee Stadium on Saturday, May 27. The first pitch will be thrown at 1:05 PM ET.
Looking to wager on LeMahieu ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for LeMahieu
Get the latest odds for LeMahieu and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the San Diego Padres
- The Padres’ Wacha (5-1) will make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he allowed five hits in six scoreless innings against the Boston Red Sox.
- The 31-year-old has pitched in nine games this season with an ERA of 3.58, a 3.21 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.152.
- The Padres strike out 8.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 17th in MLB.
- Padres pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.90 this year, 10th-best in baseball.
- The Padres have a combined WHIP of just 1.257 as a pitching staff, which is the ninth-best in baseball this season.
- The Padres have given up 55 home runs so far this season (the 11th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with LeMahieu or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
DJ LeMahieu Stats vs. the Padres
LeMahieu Stats and Trends
- LeMahieu has collected a base hit 32 times this season in 46 games played (69.6%), including multiple knocks on nine occasions (19.6%).
- In five of 46 games this season, he has hit a long ball (10.9%). He’s gone deep in 2.7% of his trips to the plate.
- In 34.8% of his 46 games this season, he has touched home plate (16 times). Also, he’s notched four games with multiple runs in 2023 (8.7%).
- LeMahieu has driven in at least one run 16 times this year in 46 tries (34.8%), including driving in more than one run in 6.5% of games (three times).
- He has struck out one or more times 35 times this season in 46 games (76.1%), including 12 games with more than one strikeout (26.1%).
|21 (84.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||11 (52.4%)|
|5 (20.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (19.0%)|
|10 (40.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (28.6%)|
|4 (16.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.8%)|
|11 (44.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (23.8%)|
Ready to bet on LeMahieu, the Yankees or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.