At 1:05 PM ET on Saturday, May 27, Brett Sullivan and the San Diego Padres will take the diamond against the New York Yankees and starting pitcher Luis Severino at Yankee Stadium, airing on MLBN.
Looking to wager on Sullivan ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Sullivan
Get the latest odds for Sullivan and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the New York Yankees
- Severino will get the start for the Yankees, his second of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he threw 4 2/3 innings against the Cincinnati Reds, giving up one earned run.
- The Yankees average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, 10th-most in the league.
- The Yankees have pitched to a 3.75 this season, which ranks seventh in baseball.
- The Yankees have a combined WHIP of just 1.243 as a pitching staff, which is the sixth-best in baseball this season.
- With 57 homers allowed, the Yankees rank 14th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Sullivan or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Sullivan Stats and Trends
- Sullivan has recorded a hit in seven games this year (17 games played, 41.2%), including one multi-hit game.
- He has hit a long ball in one of 17 games, going deep in 2.3% of his plate appearances this season.
- He has scored a run four times this season in 17 games played (23.5%). He does not, however, have a multi-run effort.
- In one of 17 games this season, Sullivan has notched at least one RBI. He picked up multiple RBI in that contest.
- In nine of 17 games this year, he has struck out at least once, and he has one game in which he fanned more than once.
|5 (62.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||2 (22.2%)|
|1 (12.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||0 (0.0%)|
|4 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||0 (0.0%)|
|1 (12.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|1 (12.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||0 (0.0%)|
Ready to bet on Sullivan, the Padres or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.