Jake Burger and the Chicago White Sox take on starter Michael Lorenzen and the Detroit Tigers at 1:10 PM ET on Saturday, May 27 at Comerica Park.
Looking to place a wager on Burger ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Burger
Get the latest odds for Burger and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Detroit Tigers
- Lorenzen (2-2) will take to the mound for the Tigers and make his eighth start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Monday, when he threw 5 2/3 innings against the Kansas City Royals, giving up five earned runs while allowing five hits.
- The 31-year-old has an ERA of 4.08, a 2.82 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.210 in seven games this season.
- The Tigers have a eight K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 26th in baseball.
- The Tigers have pitched to a 4.52 this season, which ranks 19th in baseball.
- The Tigers have a combined 1.250 WHIP as a pitching staff, eighth-lowest in MLB.
- The Tigers have given up 65 home runs so far this season (the 23rd-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Burger or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Jake Burger Stats vs. the Tigers
Burger Stats and Trends
- Burger has collected a base hit 19 times this year in 35 games played (54.3%), including multiple knocks on nine occasions (25.7%).
- In 10 of 35 games this season, he has homered (28.6%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 8.1% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least a run in 15 of 35 games played this season (42.9%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- Burger has driven in at least one run in 37.1% of his games this season (13 of 35), including more than one RBI in eight of those contests (22.9%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- He has gone down on strikes at least once in 24 out of 35 games this year (68.6%), while fanning multiple times in 10 of them (28.6%).
|14 (70.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||5 (33.3%)|
|7 (35.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (13.3%)|
|11 (55.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (26.7%)|
|9 (45.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (6.7%)|
|11 (55.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (13.3%)|
Ready to bet on Burger, the White Sox or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.