Comerica Park is where Jake Rogers and the Detroit Tigers will take on starter Jesse Scholtens and the Chicago White Sox on Saturday, May 27 at 1:10 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Rogers ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Rogers
Get the latest odds for Rogers and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Chicago White Sox
- Scholtens will make his first start of the season for the White Sox.
- The 29-year-old righty will start for the first time this year after pitching in relief .
- He has an ERA of 2.25, a 1.25 strikeout to walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.250 in three games this season.
- The White Sox strike out 9.4 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, fourth-best in MLB.
- The White Sox have the 26th-ranked ERA (4.83) in the majors this season.
- The White Sox rank 24th in MLB with a combined 1.399 WHIP this season.
- With 72 homers allowed, the White Sox rank 27th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Rogers or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Jake Rogers Stats vs. the White Sox
Rogers Stats and Trends
- This year, Rogers has recorded at least one hit in 12 of 30 games played (40.0%), with two multi-hit games.
- In five of 30 games this season, he has gone yard (16.7%). He’s gone deep in 4.9% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored a run in nine of 30 contests this season.
- Rogers has driven in at least one run in eight of 30 games this season (26.7%). He has collected more than one RBI in four of those games (13.3%).
- In 23 of 30 games this year (76.7%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, 10 of those games (33.3%) included an effort that resulted in more than one strikeout.
|5 (35.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||7 (43.8%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (12.5%)|
|5 (35.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (25.0%)|
|3 (21.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (12.5%)|
|3 (21.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (31.3%)|
Ready to bet on Rogers, the Tigers or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.