Yasmani Grandal and the Chicago White Sox take on starter Michael Lorenzen and the Detroit Tigers at 1:10 PM ET on Saturday, May 27 at Comerica Park.
Looking to bet on Grandal ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Grandal
Get the latest odds for Grandal and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Detroit Tigers
- The Tigers will send Lorenzen (2-2) to the mound for his eighth start this season.
- The right-hander gave up five earned runs in 5 2/3 innings pitched on Monday in his last outing, a matchup with the Kansas City Royals.
- The 31-year-old has pitched in seven games this season with a 4.08 ERA, 7 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .247.
- The Tigers have a eight K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 26th in baseball.
- Tigers pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.52 this year, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Tigers have a combined 1.250 WHIP as a pitching staff, eighth-lowest in MLB.
- The Tigers have given up 65 home runs so far this season (the 23rd-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Grandal or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Yasmani Grandal Stats vs. the Tigers
Grandal Stats and Trends
- Grandal has recorded a hit 24 times this year in 42 games played (57.1%), with 11 multi-hit efforts (26.2%).
- He has gone yard in four of 42 games in 2023 (9.5%), which is 2.6% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored a run in 11 of 42 games this season, including multiple runs scored in three of them.
- In 10 of 42 games this season (23.8%), Grandal has tallied an RBI, and in five of those games (11.9%) he knocked in multiple runs.
- He has fanned 25 times this year in 42 games played (59.5%), including six times striking out multiple times (14.3%).
|9 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (62.5%)|
|4 (22.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (29.2%)|
|3 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (33.3%)|
|1 (5.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (12.5%)|
|3 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (29.2%)|
Ready to bet on Grandal, the White Sox or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.