Xander Bogaerts and the San Diego Padres will hit the field at Yankee Stadium on Saturday, May 27, where they will challenge the New York Yankees and starting pitcher Luis Severino. The game will begin at 1:05 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Bogaerts ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Bogaerts
Get the latest odds for Bogaerts and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the New York Yankees
- Severino heads to the mound for the Yankees to make his second start of the season, seeking his first win.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he threw 4 2/3 innings against the Cincinnati Reds, giving up one earned run.
- The Yankees average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, 10th-most in the league.
- The Yankees have the seventh-best ERA (3.75) in the majors this season.
- The Yankees have a combined 1.243 WHIP as a pitching staff, sixth-lowest in MLB.
- The Yankees have allowed 57 home runs this season, or 1.1 per game. That ranks 14th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Bogaerts or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Xander Bogaerts Stats vs. the Yankees
|9/25/2022||Nestor Cortes Jr.||0-for-2||0||0||0||0||0/1||0|
|9/14/2022||Nestor Cortes Jr.||1-for-4||0||0||0||0||3/0||0|
Bogaerts Stats and Trends
- Bogaerts has a hit in 74.0% of his games this year (37 of 50), and he posted at least two hits in 10 of those contests (20.0%).
- He has homered in 14.0% of his games in 2023 (seven of 50), which amounts to 3.2% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least one run 21 times this season in 50 contests (42.0%), including scoring multiple runs in 16.0% of games (eight times).
- In 13 of 50 games this season (26.0%), Bogaerts has notched an RBI, and in six of those games (12.0%) he knocked in multiple runs.
- He has been set down on strikes in 52.0% of his 50 games this season, while fanning more than once in 22.0% of those contests (11).
|20 (76.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||17 (70.8%)|
|6 (23.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (16.7%)|
|11 (42.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (41.7%)|
|4 (15.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (12.5%)|
|8 (30.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (20.8%)|
Ready to bet on Bogaerts, the Padres or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.