Jake Bauers and the New York Yankees meet starter Michael Wacha and the San Diego Padres at 1:05 PM ET on Saturday, May 27 at Yankee Stadium.
Looking to place a wager on Bauers ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Bauers
Get the latest odds for Bauers and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the San Diego Padres
- The Padres will send Wacha (5-1) to the mound for his 10th start this season.
- The right-hander did not allow a run in six innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Boston Red Sox.
- The 31-year-old has an ERA of 3.58, 8 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .230 in nine games this season.
- The Padres average the 17th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.6) in the league this season.
- Padres pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.90 this year, 10th-best in baseball.
- The Padres have a combined WHIP of just 1.257 as a pitching staff, which is the ninth-best in baseball this season.
- The Padres have given up 55 home runs so far this season (the 11th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Bauers or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Jake Bauers Stats vs. the Padres
Bauers Stats and Trends
- In seven of 20 games this year Bauers has recorded a hit, with one multi-hit contest.
- Despite logging a plate appearance in 20 games this season, he has swatted two long balls.
- He has scored six times this year in 20 games played (30.0%). He does not, however, have a multi-run effort.
- Bauers has driven in a run in two of 20 games this year, while knocking in multiple runs in one of them.
- He has gone down on strikes in 14 of 20 games this season, including multiple Ks in six of them.
|7 (63.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||0 (0.0%)|
|1 (9.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||0 (0.0%)|
|5 (45.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||1 (11.1%)|
|2 (18.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|2 (18.2%)||Games w/1+ RBI||0 (0.0%)|
Ready to bet on Bauers, the Yankees or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.