The upcoming game between Eric Haase’s Detroit Tigers and the Chicago White Sox (with Jesse Scholtens drawing the start) is scheduled for Saturday, May 27 at 1:10 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Haase ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Haase
Get the latest odds for Haase and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Chicago White Sox
- The White Sox will send out Scholtens for his first start of the season.
- The 29-year-old righty will start for the first time this season after pitching in relief .
- He has pitched in three games this season with an ERA of 2.25, a batting average against of .214 and 5.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The White Sox have a 9.4 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, fourth-best in baseball.
- The White Sox have pitched to a 4.83 this season, which ranks 26th in baseball.
- The White Sox have a combined WHIP of 1.399 as a pitching staff, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- With 72 homers allowed, the White Sox rank 27th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Haase or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Eric Haase Stats vs. the White Sox
Haase Stats and Trends
- Haase has recorded a hit 22 times this year in 38 games played (57.9%), with six multi-hit efforts (15.8%).
- This season, he has hit a home run in two of the 38 games, going deep in 1.5% of his plate appearances.
- In 10 of 38 games this year (26.3%), he has scored at least one run, including two games in which he scored more than one run.
- Haase has notched at least one RBI in 15.8% of his games this season (six of 38), including more than one RBI in three of them (7.9%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has struck out one or more times in 60.5% of his games this season (23 of 38), striking out multiple times in 13 of those contests (34.2%).
|10 (58.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (57.1%)|
|5 (29.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (4.8%)|
|5 (29.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (23.8%)|
|2 (11.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|3 (17.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (14.3%)|
Ready to bet on Haase, the Tigers or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.