Hanser Alberto and the Chicago White Sox take on starter Michael Lorenzen and the Detroit Tigers at 1:10 PM ET on Saturday, May 27 at Comerica Park.
Looking to wager on Alberto ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Alberto
Get the latest odds for Alberto and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Detroit Tigers
- The Tigers will hand the ball to Lorenzen (2-2) for his eighth start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Monday, when he tossed 5 2/3 innings while giving up five earned runs on five hits in a matchup with the Kansas City Royals.
- The 31-year-old has pitched in seven games this season with a 4.08 ERA, 7 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .247.
- The Tigers have a eight K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 26th in baseball.
- The Tigers have the 19th-ranked ERA (4.52) in the majors this season.
- Tigers pitchers have a 1.250 WHIP this season, eighth-best in the majors.
- The Tigers have given up 65 home runs so far this season (the 23rd-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Alberto or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Hanser Alberto Stats vs. the Tigers
Alberto Stats and Trends
- In 12 of 26 games this season (46.2%), Alberto has gotten a hit, and he collected two or more knocks in three of those contests (11.5%).
- He has hit a long ball in 11.5% of his games this season (26 contests), going yard in 3.6% of his trips to the dish.
- In 10 of 26 games this year, he has scored a run, with one game where he scored multiple runs.
- Alberto has plated a run in seven of 26 games this year, including multiple RBI in four of them. He has also produced three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has fanned nine times this season in 26 games played (34.6%), including four times punching out multiple times (15.4%).
|5 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||7 (63.6%)|
|2 (13.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (9.1%)|
|4 (26.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (54.5%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (27.3%)|
|1 (6.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (54.5%)|
Ready to bet on Alberto, the White Sox or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.