On Saturday, May 27 at 1:10 PM ET, Akil Baddoo and the Detroit Tigers will challenge starter Jesse Scholtens and the Chicago White Sox at Comerica Park, airing on MLBN.
Looking to bet on Baddoo ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Baddoo
Get the latest odds for Baddoo and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Chicago White Sox
- Scholtens has been named the starter for the White Sox and will make his first start this season.
- The 29-year-old righty will start for the first time this season after coming out of the bullpen .
- He has an ERA of 2.25, a batting average against of .214 and 5.6 strikeouts per nine innings in three games this season.
- The White Sox strike out 9.4 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, fourth-best in MLB.
- White Sox pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.83 this year, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- The White Sox have a combined WHIP of 1.399 as a pitching staff, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The White Sox have given up the fourth-most long balls so far this season with 72 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Baddoo or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Akil Baddoo Stats vs. the White Sox
Baddoo Stats and Trends
- Baddoo has picked up a hit in 52.8% of his 36 games this year, with multiple hits in 22.2% of those games (eight).
- Despite registering a plate appearance in 36 games this season, he has swatted just two long balls.
- He has touched home plate in 14 of 36 contests this season.
- Baddoo has driven in at least one run nine times so far this season in 36 games played (25.0%), including one game in which he drove in multiple runs.
- He has gone down on strikes at least once in 55.6% of his games this season (20 of 36), striking out multiple times in five of those contests (13.9%).
|10 (55.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||9 (50.0%)|
|4 (22.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (22.2%)|
|6 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (44.4%)|
|1 (5.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.6%)|
|3 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (33.3%)|
Ready to bet on Baddoo, the Tigers or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.