Riley Greene and the Detroit Tigers take on starter Jesse Scholtens and the Chicago White Sox at 1:10 PM ET on Saturday, May 27 at Comerica Park.
Looking to place a wager on Greene ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Greene
Get the latest odds for Greene and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Chicago White Sox
- Scholtens will make his first start of the season for the White Sox.
- The 29-year-old righty will start for the first time this year after pitching in relief .
- He has pitched in three games this season with an ERA of 2.25, a 1.25 strikeout to walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.250.
- The White Sox have a 9.4 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, fourth-best in baseball.
- White Sox pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.83 this year, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- The White Sox have a combined WHIP of 1.399 as a pitching staff, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- With 72 homers allowed, the White Sox rank 27th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Greene or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Riley Greene Stats vs. the White Sox
Greene Stats and Trends
- In 36 of 48 games this season (75.0%), Greene has recorded a hit, and he collected at least two in 15 of those contests (31.3%).
- He has homered in 10.4% of his games this season (48 contests), going yard in 2.4% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored in 22 of 48 games this season, including multiple runs scored in four of them.
- Greene has picked up at least one RBI 15 times this year in 48 games played (31.3%), including three games with more than one RBI (6.3%).
- In 83.3% of his contests this year (40 of 48), he has struck out at least once. In 17 of those games (35.4%), he registered two or more strikeouts.
|19 (90.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||17 (63.0%)|
|8 (38.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (25.9%)|
|13 (61.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (33.3%)|
|2 (9.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (11.1%)|
|7 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (29.6%)|
Ready to bet on Greene, the Tigers or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.