The upcoming contest between Matt Vierling’s Detroit Tigers and the Chicago White Sox (with Jesse Scholtens getting the start) is scheduled for Saturday, May 27 at 1:10 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Vierling ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Vierling
Get the latest odds for Vierling and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Chicago White Sox
- The White Sox will send out Scholtens for his first start of the season.
- The 29-year-old righty has pitched out of the bullpen already this year, but will make his first start.
- He has an ERA of 2.25, a batting average against of .214 and 5.6 strikeouts per nine innings in three games this season.
- The White Sox average 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, fourth-most in the league.
- White Sox pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.83 this year, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- The White Sox have a combined WHIP of 1.399 as a pitching staff, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The White Sox have given up the fourth-most long balls so far this season with 72 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Vierling or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Matt Vierling Stats vs. the White Sox
Vierling Stats and Trends
- In 56.8% of his games this season (25-of-44), Vierling has recorded a hit. In nine of those games (20.5%), he’s recorded more than one hit.
- In 9.1% of his games this season, he has hit a home run (four of 44). He’s gone deep in 2.4% of his trips to the plate during the 2023 campaign.
- He has scored at least one run in 12 of 44 games played this season (27.3%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- Vierling has produced at least one run in seven of 44 games this year (15.9%). He has collected two or more RBI in four of those games (9.1%).
- He has struck out one or more times in 59.1% of his games this season (26 of 44), striking out multiple times in seven of those contests (15.9%).
|10 (52.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (60.0%)|
|2 (10.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (28.0%)|
|5 (26.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (28.0%)|
|1 (5.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (12.0%)|
|3 (15.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (16.0%)|
Ready to bet on Vierling, the Tigers or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.