At 1:05 PM ET on Saturday, May 27, Juan Soto and the San Diego Padres will suit up against the New York Yankees and starting pitcher Luis Severino at Yankee Stadium, airing on MLBN.
Looking to put down a bet on Soto ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Soto
Get the latest odds for Soto and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the New York Yankees
- The Yankees’ Severino will make his second start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday against the Cincinnati Reds, throwing 4 2/3 innings and giving up one earned run.
- The Yankees have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, 10th-best in baseball.
- Yankees pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.75 this year, seventh-best in baseball.
- The Yankees have a combined 1.243 WHIP as a pitching staff, sixth-lowest in MLB.
- With 57 homers allowed, the Yankees rank 14th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Soto or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Juan Soto Stats vs. the Yankees
Soto Stats and Trends
- In 56.9% of his games this year (29-of-51), Soto has posted a hit. In 15 of those games (29.4%), he’s recorded at least two hits.
- In 19.6% of his games this season, he has homered (10 of 51). He’s gone deep in 4.4% of his trips to the plate during the 2023 campaign.
- He has scored in 24 of 51 games this year, including multiple runs scored in six of them.
- Soto has picked up at least one RBI 17 times this year in 51 games played (33.3%), including six times plating multiple runs (11.8%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has been set down on strikes at least once 35 times this season in 51 games (68.6%), including 12 games with more than one strikeout (23.5%).
|15 (55.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (58.3%)|
|6 (22.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (37.5%)|
|9 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||15 (62.5%)|
|4 (14.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (25.0%)|
|10 (37.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (29.2%)|
Ready to bet on Soto, the Padres or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.