On Saturday, May 27 at 1:10 PM ET, Andrew Benintendi and the Chicago White Sox will square off against starter Michael Lorenzen and the Detroit Tigers at Comerica Park, airing on MLBN.
Looking to place a wager on Benintendi ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Benintendi
Get the latest odds for Benintendi and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Detroit Tigers
- Lorenzen (2-2) will take the mound for the Tigers, his eighth start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Monday, when he threw 5 2/3 innings against the Kansas City Royals, giving up five earned runs while allowing five hits.
- The 31-year-old has an ERA of 4.08, a 2.82 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.210 in seven games this season.
- The Tigers average just eight strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 26th in the league.
- The Tigers have pitched to a 4.52 this season, which ranks 19th in baseball.
- Tigers pitchers have a 1.250 WHIP this season, eighth-best in the majors.
- With 65 homers allowed, the Tigers rank 23rd in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Benintendi or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Andrew Benintendi Stats vs. the Tigers
Benintendi Stats and Trends
- Benintendi has reached base with a base hit 39 times this season in 48 games played (81.3%), including multiple knocks in 27.1% of them (13 times).
- In the 48 games he’s appeared in this season, he has zero home runs.
- He has touched home plate in 43.8% of his 48 games this year. That includes two or more runs scored in 6.3% of those games (three).
- Benintendi has plated at least one run in 11 of 48 games played this season (22.9%), including two games with more than one run driven in.
- He has gone down on strikes at least once 24 times this year in 48 games (50.0%), including six games with more than one strikeout (12.5%).
|18 (85.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||21 (77.8%)|
|6 (28.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (25.9%)|
|9 (42.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||12 (44.4%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|6 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (18.5%)|
Ready to bet on Benintendi, the White Sox or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.