The upcoming matchup between Zach McKinstry’s Detroit Tigers and the Chicago White Sox (with Jesse Scholtens drawing the start) is scheduled for Saturday, May 27 at 1:10 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on McKinstry ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for McKinstry
Get the latest odds for McKinstry and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Chicago White Sox
- Scholtens will make his first start of the season for the White Sox.
- The 29-year-old righty will start for the first time this season after coming out of the bullpen .
- He has an ERA of 2.25, a 1.25 strikeout to walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.250 in three games this season.
- The White Sox have a 9.4 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, fourth-best in baseball.
- The White Sox have the 26th-ranked ERA (4.83) in the majors this season.
- The White Sox rank 24th in MLB with a combined 1.399 WHIP this season.
- With 72 homers allowed, the White Sox rank 27th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with McKinstry or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Zach McKinstry Stats vs. the White Sox
McKinstry Stats and Trends
- In 26 of 42 games this season (61.9%), McKinstry has gotten a hit, and he collected more than one hit in five of those contests (11.9%).
- In 7.1% of his games this season, he has homered (three of 42). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 2.2% of his trips to the dish during the 2023 campaign.
- In 19 of 42 games this year (45.2%), he has scored at least one run, including two games in which he scored more than one run.
- McKinstry has produced at least one run eight times this year in 42 games played (19.0%). He does not, however, have multiple RBI in any of those games.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times 22 times this year in 42 games (52.4%), including four games with more than one strikeout (9.5%).
|11 (57.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (65.2%)|
|3 (15.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (8.7%)|
|9 (47.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (43.5%)|
|1 (5.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (8.7%)|
|2 (10.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (26.1%)|
Ready to bet on McKinstry, the Tigers or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.