The Chicago Sky (2-0) face the Washington Mystics (1-2) on May 26, 2023 at Wintrust Arena.
Our computer predictions below will help you pick what are the best bets available for Friday’s game.
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Spread: Sky (-4.5) to Cover
- The data strongly suggests betting on the Sky in this one. The model favors them while BetMGM has the Mystics favored and the difference between the two is 8.2 points.
- The Sky had 18 wins in 32 games against the spread last year.
- The Mystics’ record against the spread last year was 16-10-0.
Think the Sky will cover? Sign up and bet with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Total: Over 156.5
- In this game, the model projects a total (161.6 points) a little higher than the BetMGM over/under (156.5 points).
- Out of 26 Mystics games last season, 10 went over the total.
- Last year, 16 of the Sky’s 32 games hit the over.
Will this matchup go over the total? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook for the latest odds and to get the best signup offer using our link!
Moneyline Winner: Mystics (-200)
- Prediction: Sky 83, Mystics 79
- Washington finished with an 8-6 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 57.1% of those games).
Which team do you think will end up victorious? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and make your pick!
- Ariel Atkins averaged 14.6 points per contest to go with 3.3 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game last season.
- Shakira Austin pulled down 6.5 rebounds per game, while Natasha Cloud averaged seven assists per contest.
- Atkins knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest a season ago.
- Brittney Sykes averaged two steals per game, while Austin notched 0.8 blocks per contest.
- Kahleah Copper accumulated 15.7 points and 5.7 rebounds per game last season.
- Marina Mabrey averaged 3.7 assists per game while also scoring 13.6 points per contest.
- Mabrey hit an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
- Rebekah Gardner averaged 1.4 takeaways per game, while Elizabeth Williams compiled 0.7 rejections per contest.
All stats in this article refer to the 2022 regular season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.