On Friday, May 26 at 9:40 PM ET, Jace Peterson and the Oakland Athletics will take on starter Hunter Brown and the Houston Astros at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, airing on NSPCA.
Looking to place a wager on Peterson ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Peterson
Get the latest odds for Peterson and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- Brown (4-1) will take the mound for the Astros, his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Saturday, when he tossed six innings while giving up one earned run on five hits in a matchup with the Oakland Athletics.
- The 24-year-old ranks 29th in ERA (3.20), 44th in WHIP (1.263), and 19th in K/9 (9.9) among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
- The Astros average 9.8 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, second-most in the league.
- The Astros have the lowest ERA in baseball at 3.26.
- Astros pitchers have a 1.198 WHIP this season, third-best in the majors.
- With just 52 homers allowed, the Astros rank ninth in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Peterson or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Jace Peterson Stats vs. the Astros
Peterson Stats and Trends
- In 51.1% of his games this year (23-of-45), Peterson has recorded a hit. In five of those games (11.1%), he’s recorded at least two hits.
- He has left the yard in three of 45 games in 2023 (6.7%), which is 1.9% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least a run in 11 of 45 games played this season (24.4%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- Peterson has tallied at least one RBI in nine of 45 games played this season (20.0%), including two games with more than one run driven in.
- He has gone down on strikes at least once in 33 out of 45 games this year (73.3%), while fanning multiple times in eight of those contests (17.8%).
|9 (42.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (58.3%)|
|1 (4.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (16.7%)|
|6 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (20.8%)|
|2 (9.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.2%)|
|3 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Peterson, the Athletics or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.