Eugenio Suarez’s Seattle Mariners and the Pittsburgh Pirates, who will be sending Mitch Keller to the mound, go head to head at T-Mobile Park on Friday, May 26. The first pitch will be thrown at 10:10 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Suárez ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Suárez
Get the latest odds for Suárez and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Pittsburgh Pirates
- Keller (5-1) will take the mound for the Pirates, his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he gave up two earned runs and allowed three hits in six innings against the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this year, the 27-year-old ranks seventh in ERA (2.44), ninth in WHIP (.989), and sixth in K/9 (11.1).
- The Pirates have a 8.9 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 12th in the majors.
- Pirates pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.79 this year, eighth-best in baseball.
- The Pirates rank 16th in MLB with a combined 1.306 WHIP this season.
- The Pirates have given up the second-fewest long balls so far this season with only 45 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Suárez or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Eugenio Suárez Stats vs. the Pirates
Suárez Stats and Trends
- In 60.0% of his 50 games this season, Suarez has notched a base hit (30 times). He’s also collected 10 multi-hit games in 2023 (20.0%).
- In five of 50 games this season, he has hit a home run (10.0%). He’s gone deep in 2.3% of his trips to the dish.
- In 30.0% of his games this year (15 of 50), he has scored at least one run. In four of those games (8.0%), he tallied more than one run scored.
- In 30.0% of his contests this season (15 of 50), Suarez has notched at least one RBI. In 10 of those games (20.0%) he recorded more than one RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in four games.
- In 82.0% of his 50 games this season, he has been set down on strikes (41 times). He’s also had 15 games with multiple Ks in 2023 (30.0%).
|14 (53.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||16 (66.7%)|
|6 (23.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (16.7%)|
|7 (26.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (33.3%)|
|1 (3.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (16.7%)|
|8 (30.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (29.2%)|
Ready to bet on Suárez, the Mariners or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.