Jose Altuve and the Houston Astros face off against starter James Kaprielian and the Oakland Athletics at 9:40 PM ET on Friday, May 26 at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum.
Looking to wager on Altuve ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Altuve
Get the latest odds for Altuve and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Oakland Athletics
- The Athletics will send Kaprielian (0-4) to the mound for his sixth start this season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw five innings against the Houston Astros, giving up one earned run while allowing three hits.
- The 29-year-old has pitched in eight games this season with an ERA of 8.68, a 1.58 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.857.
- The Athletics averaged the 25th-most strikeouts per nine innings (7.6) in the league last season.
- The Athletics had the 25th-ranked ERA (4.55) in the majors last season.
- The Athletics had a combined WHIP of 1.333 as a pitching staff, which ranked 23rd in MLB.
- The Athletics allowed the fourth-most home runs last season with 195, or 1.2 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Altuve or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Jose Altuve Stats vs. the Athletics
Altuve Stats and Trends
- Altuve got a hit in 67.5% of his 154 games last year, with at least two hits in 30.5% of them.
- He hit a home run in 17.5% of his games last season (154 in all), going deep in 4.6% of his trips to the dish.
- He scored in 81 of 154 games last year (52.6%), including scoring more than once in 16.2% of his games (25 times).
- Altuve picked up an RBI in 26.6% of his games last year (41 of 154), with two or more RBIs in 12 of those contests (7.8%). He had three or more RBIs in four games.
- He went down on strikes at least once 72 times last season in 154 games (46.8%), including striking out on multiple occasions in 15.6% of those games (24 times).
|54 (69.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||50 (65.8%)|
|24 (30.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||23 (30.3%)|
|42 (53.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||39 (51.3%)|
|12 (15.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||15 (19.7%)|
|18 (23.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||23 (30.3%)|
Ready to bet on Altuve, the Astros or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.