At 10:10 PM ET on Friday, May 26, Kolten Wong and the Seattle Mariners will take the field against the Pittsburgh Pirates and starting pitcher Mitch Keller at T-Mobile Park, airing on RSNW.
Looking to place a bet on Wong ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Wong
Get the latest odds for Wong and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Pittsburgh Pirates
- The Pirates will send Keller (5-1) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Saturday, when he tossed six innings while giving up two earned runs on three hits in a matchup with the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Among qualified pitchers this year, the 27-year-old’s 2.44 ERA ranks seventh, .989 WHIP ranks ninth, and 11.1 K/9 ranks sixth.
- The Pirates have a 8.9 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 12th in the majors.
- Pirates pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.79 this year, eighth-best in baseball.
- The Pirates rank 16th in MLB with a combined 1.306 WHIP this season.
- The Pirates have given up the second-fewest long balls so far this season with only 45 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Wong or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Kolten Wong Stats vs. the Pirates
Wong Stats and Trends
- Wong has recorded a hit 12 times this year in 32 games played (37.5%), with four multi-hit efforts (12.5%).
- He has not yet homered this season in 32 games.
- He has scored at least one run eight times this year in 32 games played (25.0%), including one game with more than one run scored.
- Wong has driven in at least one run in five of 32 games played this season (15.6%), including two games with more than one run driven in.
- He has been set down on strikes at least once in 56.3% of his games this year (18 of 32), striking out multiple times in four of them (12.5%).
|5 (29.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||7 (46.7%)|
|1 (5.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (20.0%)|
|7 (41.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||1 (6.7%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|2 (11.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (20.0%)|
Ready to bet on Wong, the Mariners or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.