The upcoming game between Ryan Noda’s Oakland Athletics and the Houston Astros (with Hunter Brown drawing the start) is scheduled for Friday, May 26 at 9:40 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Noda ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Noda
Get the latest odds for Noda and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- The Astros will hand the ball to Brown (4-1) for his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he gave up one earned run and allowed five hits in six innings against the Oakland Athletics.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this season, the 24-year-old ranks 29th in ERA (3.20), 44th in WHIP (1.263), and 19th in K/9 (9.9).
- The Astros strike out 9.8 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, second-best in MLB.
- Astros pitchers have the lowest combined ERA in the majors at 3.26.
- The Astros have a combined WHIP of just 1.198 as a pitching staff, which is the third-best in baseball this season.
- The Astros have given up the ninth-fewest long balls so far this season with only 52 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Noda or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Ryan Noda Stats vs. the Astros
Noda Stats and Trends
- Noda has recorded a hit in 21 of 46 games this season, with multiple hits in six of them.
- He has hit a long ball in 8.7% of his games in 2023 (four of 46), which amounts to 2.5% of his trips to the dish.
- In 37.0% of his 46 games this season, he has scored (17 times). Also, he’s put up five games with multiple runs in 2023 (10.9%).
- Noda has tallied at least one RBI eight times this year in 46 tries (17.4%), including plating more than one run in 8.7% of games (four times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on two occasions.
- He has been set down on strikes at least once in 33 of 46 games this season (71.7%), while fanning multiple times in 14 of them (30.4%).
|7 (31.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (58.3%)|
|3 (13.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (12.5%)|
|7 (31.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (41.7%)|
|3 (13.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.2%)|
|3 (13.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (20.8%)|
Ready to bet on Noda, the Athletics or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.