The upcoming game between Ji-Hwan Bae’s Pittsburgh Pirates and the Seattle Mariners (with George Kirby drawing the start) is scheduled for Friday, May 26 at 10:10 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Bae ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Bae
Get the latest odds for Bae and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Seattle Mariners
- Kirby (5-3) will take the mound for the Mariners, his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up three earned runs and allowed six hits in seven innings against the Atlanta Braves.
- The 25-year-old’s 2.62 ERA ranks 11th, 1.011 WHIP ranks 10th, and 7.3 K/9 ranks 55th among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
- The Mariners strike out 8.9 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 12th in MLB.
- The Mariners have the third-best ERA (3.46) in the majors this season.
- The Mariners have a combined 1.152 WHIP as a pitching staff, first-lowest in MLB.
- The Mariners have given up the fewest long balls so far this season with only 34 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Bae or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Bae Stats and Trends
- Bae has recorded a hit in 57.5% of his 40 games this season, with more than one hit in 20.0% of those contests (eight).
- This season, he has hit a home run in two of the 40 games, going deep in 1.4% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least one run 14 times this season in 40 contests (35.0%), including scoring multiple runs in 15.0% of games (six times).
- In 17.5% of his contests this season (seven of 40), Bae has driven in at least one run. In four of those games (10.0%) he recorded two or more RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in one game.
- In 27 of 40 games this year (67.5%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, seven of those games (17.5%) included an effort that resulted in two or more strikeouts.
|9 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (63.6%)|
|5 (27.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (13.6%)|
|5 (27.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (40.9%)|
|1 (5.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.5%)|
|4 (22.2%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (13.6%)|
Ready to bet on Bae, the Pirates or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.