The upcoming matchup between Taylor Trammell’s Seattle Mariners and the Pittsburgh Pirates (with Mitch Keller getting the start) is scheduled for Friday, May 26 at 10:10 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Trammell ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Trammell
Get the latest odds for Trammell and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Pittsburgh Pirates
- Keller (5-1) will take the mound for the Pirates, his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs and allowed three hits in six innings pitched against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Saturday.
- The 27-year-old ranks seventh in ERA (2.44), ninth in WHIP (.989), and sixth in K/9 (11.1) among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
- The Pirates have a 8.9 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 12th in the majors.
- The Pirates have the eighth-best ERA (3.79) in the majors this season.
- The Pirates have a combined WHIP of 1.306 as a pitching staff, which ranks 16th in MLB.
- The Pirates have allowed the second-fewest home runs this season at just 45, or 0.9 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Trammell or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Trammell Stats and Trends
- Trammell has recorded a base hit in five of 14 games played (35.7%) this season. He does not, however, have a single multi-hit effort.
- He has hit a home run in 21.4% of his games in 2023 (three of 14), which amounts to 7.1% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored five times this season in 14 games played (35.7%). He does not, however, have a multi-run effort.
- In 28.6% of his 14 games this season, Trammell has plated a run (four times). Also, he’s notched three games with multiple RBI in 2023 (21.4%) and produced three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- In 10 of 14 games this year (71.4%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, five of those games (35.7%) included a performance that resulted in two or more strikeouts.
|1 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||4 (44.4%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||0 (0.0%)|
|2 (40.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||3 (33.3%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (33.3%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (44.4%)|
Ready to bet on Trammell, the Mariners or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.