At 9:40 PM ET on Friday, May 26, Chas McCormick and the Houston Astros will take the field against the Oakland Athletics and starting pitcher James Kaprielian at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, airing on NSPCA.
Looking to put down a bet on McCormick ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for McCormick
Get the latest odds for McCormick and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Oakland Athletics
- The Athletics will send Kaprielian (0-4) to the mound for his sixth start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up one earned run and allowed three hits in five innings against the Houston Astros.
- The 29-year-old has an ERA of 8.68, 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .287 in eight games this season.
- The Athletics have a 7.7 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in baseball.
- The Athletics have the 30th-ranked ERA (6.88) in the majors this season.
- The Athletics have a combined WHIP of 1.666 as a pitching staff, which is worst in baseball this season.
- The Athletics have allowed the most home runs this season with 88, or 1.7 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with McCormick or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Chas McCormick Stats vs. the Athletics
McCormick Stats and Trends
- In 52.4% of his 21 games this season, McCormick has notched a base hit (11 times). He’s also registered five multi-hit games in 2023 (23.8%).
- Despite logging a plate appearance in 21 games this season, he has swatted two homers.
- In six of 21 games this year, he has touched home plate, with one game where he scored multiple runs.
- In six of 21 games this year (28.6%), McCormick has driven in a run, and in three of those games (14.3%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has gone down on strikes in 12 of 21 games this year, including multiple Ks in six of them.
|6 (60.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||5 (45.5%)|
|3 (30.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (18.2%)|
|2 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (36.4%)|
|1 (10.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (9.1%)|
|4 (40.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (18.2%)|
Ready to bet on McCormick, the Astros or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.