On Friday, May 26 at 10:10 PM ET, Austin Hedges and the Pittsburgh Pirates will take on starter George Kirby and the Seattle Mariners at T-Mobile Park, airing on RSNW.
Looking to place a wager on Hedges ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Hedges
Get the latest odds for Hedges and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Seattle Mariners
- The Mariners will send Kirby (5-3) to the mound for his 10th start this season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs in seven innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Atlanta Braves.
- The 25-year-old’s 2.62 ERA ranks 11th, 1.011 WHIP ranks 10th, and 7.3 K/9 ranks 55th among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
- The Mariners average the 12th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.9) in the league this season.
- The Mariners have pitched to a 3.46 this season, which ranks third in baseball.
- The Mariners have a combined 1.152 WHIP as a pitching staff, first-lowest in MLB.
- The Mariners have given up the first-fewest long balls so far this season with only 34 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Hedges or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Austin Hedges Stats vs. the Mariners
Hedges Stats and Trends
- Hedges has recorded a base knock in 11 of 27 contests this season, with multiple hits on one occasion.
- In the 27 games he’s appeared in this season, he has zero homers.
- He has scored at least one run in five of 27 games played this season (18.5%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- Hedges has picked up at least one RBI five times so far this season in 27 games played (18.5%), including one game in which he plated multiple runs.
- In 59.3% of his contests this season (16 of 27), he has struck out one or more times. In four of those games (14.8%), he registered more than one punchout.
|6 (46.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||5 (35.7%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (7.1%)|
|3 (23.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||2 (14.3%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|1 (7.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (28.6%)|
Ready to bet on Hedges, the Pirates or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.