Julio Rodriguez’s Seattle Mariners and the Pittsburgh Pirates, who will be sending Mitch Keller to the hill, face off at T-Mobile Park on Friday, May 26. The first pitch will be thrown at 10:10 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Rodriguez ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Rodriguez
Get the latest odds for Rodriguez and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Pittsburgh Pirates
- The Pirates will send Keller (5-1) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Saturday, when he tossed six innings while giving up two earned runs on three hits in a matchup with the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- The 27-year-old’s 2.44 ERA ranks seventh, .989 WHIP ranks ninth, and 11.1 K/9 ranks sixth among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
- The Pirates have a 8.9 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 12th in the majors.
- The Pirates have the eighth-best ERA (3.79) in the majors this season.
- The Pirates have a combined WHIP of 1.306 as a pitching staff, which ranks 16th in MLB.
- The Pirates have given up the second-fewest long balls so far this season with only 45 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Rodriguez or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Rodriguez Stats and Trends
- Rodriguez has recorded a hit 29 times this year in 48 games played (60.4%), with 14 multi-hit efforts (29.2%).
- In 14.6% of his games this season, he has hit a home run (seven of 48). He’s left the yard in 3.2% of his trips to the dish during the 2023 campaign.
- He has scored at least one run 26 times this year in 48 contests (54.2%), including scoring multiple runs in 10.4% of games (five times).
- In 15 of 48 games this year (31.3%), Rodriguez has driven in a run, and in four of those games (8.3%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has struck out in 77.1% of his 48 games this season, while fanning more than once in 37.5% of those contests (18).
|17 (65.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (54.5%)|
|9 (34.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (22.7%)|
|15 (57.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (50.0%)|
|4 (15.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (13.6%)|
|10 (38.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (22.7%)|
Ready to bet on Rodriguez, the Mariners or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.