The upcoming matchup between Jack Suwinski’s Pittsburgh Pirates and the Seattle Mariners (with George Kirby getting the start) is scheduled for Friday, May 26 at 10:10 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Suwinski ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Suwinski
Get the latest odds for Suwinski and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Seattle Mariners
- The Mariners’ Kirby (5-3) will make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up three earned runs and allowed six hits in seven innings against the Atlanta Braves.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 25-year-old’s 2.62 ERA ranks 11th, 1.011 WHIP ranks 10th, and 7.3 K/9 ranks 55th.
- The Mariners average the 12th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.9) in the league this season.
- The Mariners have the third-best ERA (3.46) in the majors this season.
- The Mariners have a combined 1.152 WHIP as a pitching staff, which is the best in baseball this season.
- The Mariners have given up the first-fewest long balls so far this season with only 34 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Suwinski or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Suwinski Stats and Trends
- Suwinski has a hit in 51.2% of his games this season (21 of 41), and he posted multiple hits in six of those contests (14.6%).
- Out of the 41 games he has played in this season, he’s homered in six contests (14.6%), hitting a home run in 4.5% of his plate appearances.
- He has touched home plate at least once 13 times this season in 41 games played (31.7%), including one game with more than one run scored.
- Suwinski has tallied at least one RBI 15 times this year in 41 games played (36.6%), including four times driving in multiple runs (9.8%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has struck out one or more times in 68.3% of his games this season (28 of 41), striking out multiple times in 15 of those contests (36.6%).
|13 (56.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||8 (44.4%)|
|2 (8.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (22.2%)|
|7 (30.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (33.3%)|
|3 (13.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (16.7%)|
|9 (39.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (33.3%)|
Ready to bet on Suwinski, the Pirates or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.