Seth Brown and the Oakland Athletics face off against starter Hunter Brown and the Houston Astros at 9:40 PM ET on Friday, May 26 at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum.
Looking to place a bet on Brown ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Brown
Get the latest odds for Brown and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- The Astros will hand the ball to Hunter Brown (4-1) for his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he gave up one earned run and allowed five hits in six innings against the Oakland Athletics.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 24-year-old’s 3.20 ERA ranks 29th, 1.263 WHIP ranks 44th, and 9.9 K/9 ranks 19th.
- The Astros average 9.8 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, second-most in the league.
- Astros pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.26 this year, first-best in baseball.
- The Astros have a combined 1.198 WHIP as a pitching staff, third-lowest in MLB.
- With just 52 homers allowed, the Astros rank ninth in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Brown or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Seth Brown Stats vs. the Astros
|9/15/2022||Lance McCullers Jr.||0-for-1||0||0||0||0||1/2||0|
|8/13/2022||Lance McCullers Jr.||0-for-4||0||0||0||0||1/0||0|
Brown Stats and Trends
- Seth Brown has a hit in 50.0% of his games this season (six of 12), and he posted multiple hits in three of those contests (25.0%).
- Despite registering a plate appearance in 12 games this season, he has swatted two homers.
- He has touched home plate three times this season in 12 games played (25.0%). He does not, however, have a multi-run effort.
- Seth Brown has driven in at least one run in three of 12 games played this season (25.0%), including two games with more than one run driven in.
- He has been set down on strikes in nine of 12 games this year, including multiple Ks in three of them.
|3 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||3 (50.0%)|
|2 (33.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (16.7%)|
|1 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||2 (33.3%)|
|1 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (16.7%)|
|1 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (33.3%)|
Ready to bet on Brown, the Athletics or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.