Corey Julks and the Houston Astros face off against starter James Kaprielian and the Oakland Athletics at 9:40 PM ET on Friday, May 26 at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum.
Looking to wager on Julks ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Julks
Get the latest odds for Julks and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Oakland Athletics
- The Athletics’ Kaprielian (0-4) will make his sixth start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw five innings against the Houston Astros, giving up one earned run while allowing three hits.
- The 29-year-old has pitched in eight games this season with an 8.68 ERA, 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .287.
- The Athletics have a 7.7 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in baseball.
- The Athletics have pitched to a 6.88 this season, which ranks 30th in baseball.
- Athletics pitchers have a 1.666 WHIP this season, worst in the majors.
- The Athletics have allowed the most home runs this season with 88, or 1.7 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Julks or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Corey Julks Stats vs. the Athletics
Julks Stats and Trends
- Julks has picked up a hit in 64.7% of his 34 games this year, with more than one hit in 26.5% of those contests (nine).
- He has hit a home run in three of 34 games in 2023 (8.8%), which is 2.4% of his trips to the dish.
- In 14 of 34 games this year (41.2%), he has scored at least one run, including two games in which he scored more than one run.
- Julks has notched at least one RBI in nine of 34 games played this season (26.5%), including two games with more than one run driven in.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times in 73.5% of his games this year (25 of 34), striking out multiple times in nine of those games (26.5%).
|11 (68.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||11 (61.1%)|
|3 (18.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (33.3%)|
|5 (31.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (50.0%)|
|1 (6.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (11.1%)|
|4 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (27.8%)|
Ready to bet on Julks, the Astros or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.