JJ Bleday and the Oakland Athletics will take the field at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum on Friday, May 26, where they will play the Houston Astros and starting pitcher Hunter Brown. The contest will start at 9:40 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Bleday ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Bleday
Get the latest odds for Bleday and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- Brown (4-1) will take to the mound for the Astros and make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Saturday, when he tossed six innings while giving up one earned run on five hits in a matchup with the Oakland Athletics.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 24-year-old’s 3.20 ERA ranks 29th, 1.263 WHIP ranks 44th, and 9.9 K/9 ranks 19th.
- The Astros strike out 9.8 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, second-best in MLB.
- Astros pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.26 this year, first-best in baseball.
- The Astros have a combined WHIP of just 1.198 as a pitching staff, which is the third-best in baseball this season.
- The Astros have allowed the ninth-fewest home runs this season at just 52, or 1.1 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Bleday or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
JJ Bleday Stats vs. the Astros
Bleday Stats and Trends
- Bleday has reached base with a base hit nine times this season in 18 games played (50.0%), including multiple knocks in 22.2% of them (four times).
- He has hit a home run in three games this season, leaving the ballpark in 4.8% of his plate appearances.
- In seven of 18 games this season, he has scored a run, with one game where he scored multiple runs.
- Bleday has recorded an RBI in three of 18 games this season.
- He has fanned eight times this season in 18 tries (44.4%), including striking out on multiple occasions in 33.3% of games (six times).
|2 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||7 (63.6%)|
|1 (14.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (27.3%)|
|2 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (45.5%)|
|1 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (18.2%)|
|1 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (18.2%)|
Ready to bet on Bleday, the Athletics or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.