At 9:40 PM ET on Friday, May 26, Jose Abreu and the Houston Astros will suit up against the Oakland Athletics and starting pitcher James Kaprielian at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, airing on NSPCA.
Looking to place a wager on Abreu ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Abreu
Get the latest odds for Abreu and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Oakland Athletics
- The Athletics will hand the ball to Kaprielian (0-4) for his sixth start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up one earned run and allowed three hits in five innings against the Houston Astros.
- The 29-year-old has pitched to an 8.68 ERA this season with 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 6.1 walks per nine across eight games.
- The Athletics have a 7.7 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in baseball.
- The Athletics have the 30th-ranked ERA (6.88) in the majors this season.
- The Athletics have a combined 1.666 WHIP as a pitching staff, highest in MLB.
- The Athletics have given up the most long balls so far this season with 88 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Abreu or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
José Abreu Stats vs. the Athletics
Abreu Stats and Trends
- Abreu has reached base with a base hit 33 times this season in 48 games played (68.8%), including multiple knocks in 16.7% of them (eight times).
- In the 48 games he’s appeared in this season, he has no homers.
- In 12 of 48 games this year, he has scored a run, with one game where he scored multiple runs.
- Abreu has tallied an RBI in 13 of 48 games this season, including multiple RBI in four of them.
- He has fanned 30 times this year in 48 tries (62.5%), including striking out on multiple occasions in 27.1% of games (13 times).
|17 (68.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||16 (69.6%)|
|6 (24.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (8.7%)|
|6 (24.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (26.1%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|9 (36.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (17.4%)|
Ready to bet on Abreu, the Astros or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.