At 10:10 PM ET on Friday, May 26, Andrew McCutchen and the Pittsburgh Pirates will take the diamond against the Seattle Mariners and starting pitcher George Kirby at T-Mobile Park, airing on RSNW.
Looking to put down a bet on McCutchen ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for McCutchen
Get the latest odds for McCutchen and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Seattle Mariners
- The Mariners will hand the ball to Kirby (5-3) for his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs in seven innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Atlanta Braves.
- Among qualified pitchers this season, the 25-year-old’s 2.62 ERA ranks 11th, 1.011 WHIP ranks 10th, and 7.3 K/9 ranks 55th.
- The Mariners average the 12th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.9) in the league this season.
- The Mariners have pitched to a 3.46 this season, which ranks third in baseball.
- The Mariners have a combined 1.152 WHIP as a pitching staff, first-lowest in MLB.
- The Mariners have allowed the first-fewest home runs this season at just 34, or 0.7 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with McCutchen or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
McCutchen Stats and Trends
- McCutchen has recorded a hit 27 times this season in 43 games played (62.8%), with 10 multi-hit efforts (23.3%).
- Out of the 43 games he has gone to the plate in this season, he’s gone yard in seven contests (16.3%), taking the pitcher deep in 3.9% of his plate appearances.
- In 44.2% of his games this season (19 of 43), he has scored at least one run. In four of those games (9.3%), he tallied more than one run scored.
- In 13 of 43 games this year (30.2%), McCutchen has driven in a run, and in five of those games (11.6%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has fanned 26 times this season in 43 games played (60.5%), including nine times punching out multiple times (20.9%).
|13 (61.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (63.6%)|
|6 (28.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (18.2%)|
|8 (38.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (50.0%)|
|3 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (18.2%)|
|5 (23.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (36.4%)|
Ready to bet on McCutchen, the Pirates or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.