On Friday, May 26 at 9:40 PM ET, Ramon Laureano and the Oakland Athletics will match up with starter Hunter Brown and the Houston Astros at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, airing on NSPCA.
Looking to place a wager on Laureano ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Laureano
Get the latest odds for Laureano and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- Brown (4-1) will take the mound for the Astros, his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Saturday, when he threw six innings against the Oakland Athletics, giving up one earned run while allowing five hits.
- The 24-year-old’s 3.20 ERA ranks 29th, 1.263 WHIP ranks 44th, and 9.9 K/9 ranks 19th among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
- The Astros have a 9.8 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, second-best in baseball.
- Astros pitchers have the lowest combined ERA in the majors at 3.26.
- Astros pitchers have a 1.198 WHIP this season, third-best in the majors.
- With just 52 homers allowed, the Astros rank ninth in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Laureano or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Ramón Laureano Stats vs. the Astros
|9/15/2022||Lance McCullers Jr.||0-for-4||0||0||0||1||2/0||0|
|8/13/2022||Lance McCullers Jr.||1-for-4||0||0||0||0||0/0||0|
Laureano Stats and Trends
- Laureano has collected a hit in 22 of 36 games this season, with multiple hits in six of them.
- He has homered in five games this season, leaving the ballpark in 3.5% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least a run 10 times this season in 36 games played (27.8%), including three games with more than one run (8.3%).
- In eight of 36 games this season (22.2%), Laureano has knocked in at least one run, including two games with multiple RBI.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times in 77.8% of his games this year (28 of 36), striking out multiple times in 12 of them (33.3%).
|15 (75.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||7 (43.8%)|
|4 (20.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (12.5%)|
|7 (35.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||3 (18.8%)|
|4 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (6.3%)|
|4 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Laureano, the Athletics or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.