On Friday, May 26 at 9:40 PM ET, Brent Rooker and the Oakland Athletics will square off against starter Hunter Brown and the Houston Astros at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, airing on NSPCA.
Looking to place a wager on Rooker ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Rooker
Get the latest odds for Rooker and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- Brown (4-1) will take the mound for the Astros, his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up one earned run and allowed five hits in six innings pitched against the Oakland Athletics on Saturday.
- The 24-year-old’s 3.20 ERA ranks 29th, 1.263 WHIP ranks 44th, and 9.9 K/9 ranks 19th among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
- The Astros average 9.8 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, second-most in the league.
- Astros pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.26 this year, first-best in baseball.
- Astros pitchers have a 1.198 WHIP this season, third-best in the majors.
- The Astros have allowed the ninth-fewest home runs this season at just 52, or 1.1 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Rooker or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Brent Rooker Stats vs. the Astros
|8/8/2021||Lance McCullers Jr.||0-for-4||0||0||0||1||1/1||0|
Rooker Stats and Trends
- Rooker has a hit in 57.8% of his games this season (26 of 45), and he posted multiple base knocks in 13 of those games (28.9%).
- He has hit a home run in 20.0% of his games in 2023 (nine of 45), which amounts to 6% of his trips to the dish.
- In 33.3% of his 45 games this season, he has scored a run (15 times). Also, he’s notched six games with multiple runs in 2023 (13.3%).
- Rooker has picked up at least one RBI 15 times this year in 45 games played (33.3%), including nine games with more than one RBI (20.0%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
- He has gone down on strikes in 27 of 45 games this season, including multiple Ks in 16 of them.
|10 (47.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||16 (66.7%)|
|6 (28.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (29.2%)|
|5 (23.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (41.7%)|
|4 (19.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (20.8%)|
|5 (23.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||10 (41.7%)|
Ready to bet on Rooker, the Athletics or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.