The upcoming game between J.P. Crawford’s Seattle Mariners and the Pittsburgh Pirates (with Mitch Keller drawing the start) is scheduled for Friday, May 26 at 10:10 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Crawford ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Crawford
Get the latest odds for Crawford and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Pittsburgh Pirates
- The Pirates’ Keller (5-1) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Saturday, when he tossed six innings while giving up two earned runs on three hits in a matchup with the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- The 27-year-old ranks seventh in ERA (2.44), ninth in WHIP (.989), and sixth in K/9 (11.1) among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
- The Pirates average the 12th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.9) in the league this season.
- The Pirates have pitched to a 3.79 this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- The Pirates rank 16th in MLB with a combined 1.306 WHIP this season.
- The Pirates have given up the second-fewest long balls so far this season with only 45 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Crawford or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Crawford Stats and Trends
- In 58.3% of his 48 games this season, Crawford has recorded a base hit (28 times). He’s also registered 10 multi-hit games in 2023 (20.8%).
- This season, he has homered in two of the 48 games, leaving the ballpark in 1.1% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least one run 19 times this year in 48 games played (39.6%), including five times when he tallied multiple runs (10.4%).
- Crawford has notched at least one RBI 12 times this season in 48 games played (25.0%), including five times driving in multiple runs (10.4%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times in 28 of 48 games this season (58.3%), while fanning multiple times in eight of those contests (16.7%).
|15 (62.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||13 (54.2%)|
|5 (20.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (20.8%)|
|11 (45.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (33.3%)|
|1 (4.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.2%)|
|5 (20.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (29.2%)|
Ready to bet on Crawford, the Mariners or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.