On Friday, May 26 at 10:10 PM ET, Ke’Bryan Hayes and the Pittsburgh Pirates will take on starter George Kirby and the Seattle Mariners at T-Mobile Park, airing on RSNW.
Looking to place a bet on Hayes ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Hayes
Get the latest odds for Hayes and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Seattle Mariners
- The Mariners will send Kirby (5-3) to the mound for his 10th start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up three earned runs and allowed six hits in seven innings against the Atlanta Braves.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 25-year-old’s 2.62 ERA ranks 11th, 1.011 WHIP ranks 10th, and 7.3 K/9 ranks 55th.
- The Mariners average the 12th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.9) in the league this season.
- The Mariners have pitched to a 3.46 this season, which ranks third in baseball.
- The Mariners have a combined WHIP of just 1.152 as a pitching staff, which is the first-best in baseball this season.
- The Mariners have allowed the first-fewest home runs this season at just 34, or 0.7 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Hayes or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Hayes Stats and Trends
- Hayes has picked up a hit in 29 of 46 games this year (63.0%), with at least two hits in 12 of them (26.1%).
- He has gone yard in one of 46 games, leaving the ballpark in 0.5% of his plate appearances this season.
- In 41.3% of his 46 games this season, he has scored a run (19 times). Also, he’s notched five games with multiple runs in 2023 (10.9%).
- Hayes has notched an RBI in 19.6% of his 46 games this year, with more than one RBI in 8.7% of those contests (four). He has also knocked in three or more runs in three contests.
- He has gone down on strikes in 47.8% of his 46 games this year, while fanning more than once in 13.0% of those contests (six).
|14 (60.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (65.2%)|
|8 (34.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (17.4%)|
|10 (43.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (39.1%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.3%)|
|4 (17.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (21.7%)|
Ready to bet on Hayes, the Pirates or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.