Bam Adebayo and the Miami Heat will take the court against the Boston Celtics at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday in the 2023 NBA Playoffs. Adebayo averages 20.4 points and 9.2 rebounds per game — both team highs. He is also putting up 3.2 assists, shooting 54.0% from the field.
Let’s break down Adebayo’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you make good predictions.
The insights in the article below reference odds valid as of May 27, 2023 at 8:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Bam Adebayo Prop Bets (May 27)
- Points Prop: Over 17.5 (-112)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 8.5 (-136)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (-182)
Adebayo Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Bam Adebayo’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Adebayo has scored 20.4 points per game in the 2022-23 season, 2.9 points more than Saturday’s points prop total.
- His point total has exceeded 17.5 points 59 times in the 91 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Adebayo is 35-for-74 at hitting the over on his points prop total this season.
- Defensively, the Celtics are ranked fourth in the league, conceding 111.4 points per game.
Adebayo Vs Celtics
Bet On Heat Vs Celtics
- Favorite: Celtics (-2.5)
- Total: 208.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.