The Atlanta Dream (1-1) go up against the Indiana Fever (0-2) at 3:00 PM ET on Sunday, May 28, 2023.
Tune in to NBA TV, BSSE, and FACEBOOK to watch this contest live.
DIRECTV STREAM has live sports, including WNBA, as well as entertainment & On Demand TV.
Dream vs. Fever Game Info
- When: Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: Gateway Center Arena in College Park, Georgia
- TV Channel: NBA TV, BSSE, and FACEBOOK
Catch WNBA games this season on DIRECTV STREAM – sign up here!
Dream Leaders (2022)
- Rhyne Howard averaged 16.2 points per game last season and recorded 2.8 assists.
- Cheyenne Parker grabbed 6.2 rebounds per game.
- Howard had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. She knocked down 2.5 shots from deep per game.
- Howard averaged 1.6 steals per game. Parker collected 0.9 blocks a game.
Fever Leaders (2022)
- Kelsey Mitchell scored 18.4 points per game and dished out 4.2 assists per contest last season.
- NaLyssa Smith grabbed 7.9 rebounds per game.
- Mitchell had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. She hit 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Victoria Vivians averaged 1.1 steals per game. Queen Egbo collected 1.2 blocks a contest.
Dream vs. Fever Matchup Statistics (2022)
- Last year, the Dream recorded 78.5 points per game, 10.6 fewer points than the 89.1 the Fever allowed.
- Atlanta went 5-3 last season when scoring more than 89.1 points.
- The Fever averaged only 3.5 fewer points per game last year (78) than the Dream allowed their opponents to score (81.5).
- Indiana went 5-7 last season when it scored more than 81.5 points.
- The Dream’s 96.5 points per 100 possessions on offense ranked 11th in the WNBA, and the 101.1 points they conceded per 100 possessions ranked sixth in the league.
- Atlanta lost the turnover battle by 1.1 per game, committing 15.2 (12th in league) while its opponents averaged 14.1.
- The Fever averaged 92.2 points per 100 possessions on offense (12th in the league), and allowed 105.7 points per 100 possessions (11th in the WNBA).
- The Fever and their opponents were mostly even in the turnover battle. The committed 15.1 per game (11th in the league) and forced 14.3 (fourth in NBA action).