The Boston Celtics are favored by 2 points for a decisive Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Miami Heat at FTX Arena on Saturday, tipping off at 8:30 PM ET on TNT. The Heat are leading the series 3-2. The matchup’s over/under is set at 209.5.
Our computer predictions below will help you decide what are the best bets available for Saturday’s game.
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Spread: Celtics (-2) to Cover
- The DraftKings line for this game has the Celtics favored by two, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (2.6 points).
- Boston’s ATS record is 45-36-1 this season.
- When playing as at least 2-point favorites this season, the Celtics have an ATS record of 34-34-1.
- So far this season, Miami has compiled a 30-49-3 record against the spread.
- The Heat are 9-10 ATS this year when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
Think the Celtics will cover? Sign up and bet with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Total: Over 209.5
- The DraftKings point total for this matchup is more than two possessions lower (14.3 points) than the model projection. Put your money on the over.
- In 68 games this year, Boston and its opponent have combined to score more than 209.5 points.
- Miami’s games have gone over 209.5 points on 63 occasions this year.
- Celtics games have hit the over 39 out of 82 times this season.
- So far this season, 41 out of the Heat’s 82 games with an over/under have hit the over.
Will this matchup go over the total? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook for the latest odds and to get the best signup offer using our link!
Moneyline Winner: Celtics (-125)
- Prediction: Celtics 113, Heat 111
- Boston has won 51, or 70.8%, of the 72 games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Miami has come away with seven wins in the 23 contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
Which team do you think will take home the win? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and make your pick!
Jaylen Brown Points Prop: Under 22.5
- Jaylen Brown puts up 26.6 points, 3.5 assists and 6.9 boards per contest.
- The 22.5-point over/under set for Brown on Saturday is 4.1 less than his scoring average on the season (26.6).
- Brown has gone over on his points prop total 37 times this season out of 68 games with such a prop.
- In 2022-23, the Heat are worst in the NBA offensively (109.5 points scored per game) but second-best on defense (109.8 points allowed).
See all available player props for Jaylen Brown and other Celtics players in this game and sign up to place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bam Adebayo Points Prop: Under 17.5
- On a per-game basis, Bam Adebayo gives the Heat 20.4 points, 9.2 rebounds and 3.2 assists. He also averages 1.2 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Saturday’s over/under for Adebayo is 17.5 points, 2.9 fewer than his season average.
- Adebayo is 34-for-73 at going over his points prop this season.
- The Celtics have been getting things done at both ends of the court this year, ranking fourth-best in the NBA in points per game (117.9) and fourth-best in points allowed per game (111.4).
Check out the prop bets available for Bam Adebayo and other Heat players in this game and sign up to place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
All stats in this article refer to the 2022-23 regular season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.