The Miami Heat lead 3-2 going into a deciding Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals. The Celtics are 2-point favorites for the game, which goes live on TNT at 8:30 PM ET. The point total for the game is set at 209.5.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Celtics Vs Heat Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of May 27
Celtics: Malcolm Brogdon: Out (Forearm)
Heat: Victor Oladipo: Out (Knee), Tyler Herro: Out (Hand), Gabe Vincent: Probable (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Celtics (-2)|
|Total Pick||Over (209.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Celtics Vs Heat Stat Rankings
|Celtics Avg. (Rank)||Heat Avg. (Rank)|
|117.9 (4th)||Points Scored||109.5 (30th)|
|111.4 (4th)||Points Allowed||109.8 (2nd)|
|45.3 (7th)||Rebounds||40.6 (27th)|
|9.7 (20th)||Off. Rebounds||9.7 (20th)|
|16.0 (2nd)||3pt Made||12.0 (16th)|
|26.7 (7th)||Assists||23.8 (25th)|
|12.7 (7th)||Turnovers||12.8 (9th)|
Best Betting Site For Celtics vs Heat
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Celtics Key Players
Heat Key Players
- The Celtics have covered the spread 45 times in 82 games.
- Boston has an ATS record of 34-34-1 as 2-point favorites or greater.
- The Celtics have seen 39 of their 82 games go over the point total.
- Boston and its opponent have broken the 209.5-point mark 68 times this year.
- Celtics games average 229.4 total points per game this season, 19.9 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Heat are 30-49-3 against the spread this season.
- Miami has an ATS record of 9-10 as a 2-point underdog or greater.
- There have been 41 Heat games (out of 82) that went over the total this year.
- Miami’s games have gone over 209.5 points on 63 occasions this year.
- The average total points scored in Heat games this year (209.5) is 9.8 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.