Jose Garcia and the Cincinnati Reds take on starter Justin Steele and the Chicago Cubs at 2:20 PM ET on Friday, May 26 at Wrigley Field.
Looking to wager on Garcia ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Garcia
Get the latest odds for Garcia and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Chicago Cubs
- The Cubs will send Steele (6-1) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The left-hander’s last start was on Sunday, when he tossed six innings without allowing a run on four hits in a matchup with the Philadelphia Phillies.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 27-year-old’s 2.20 ERA ranks sixth, 1.011 WHIP ranks 10th, and 7.8 K/9 ranks 51st.
- The Cubs have a 8.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- The Cubs have the 15th-ranked ERA (4.19) in the majors this season.
- Cubs pitchers have a 1.238 WHIP this season, eighth-best in the majors.
- The Cubs have allowed the fourth-fewest home runs this season at just 48, or one per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Garcia or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Jose Garcia Stats vs. the Cubs
Garcia Stats and Trends
- In 57.1% of his games this season (20-of-35), Garcia has recorded a hit. In four of those games (11.4%), he’s recorded at least two base hits.
- He has hit only one round-tripper despite logging a trip the plate in 35 games this season.
- He has scored in 11 of 35 contests this season.
- In 22.9% of his 35 games this season, Garcia has picked up an RBI (eight times). Also, he’s put up three games with multiple RBI in 2023 (8.6%) and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- In 23 of 35 games this year (65.7%), he has been set down on strikes. Plus, 12 of those games (34.3%) included a performance that resulted in more than one strikeout.
|9 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||11 (64.7%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (23.5%)|
|6 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (29.4%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.9%)|
|3 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (29.4%)|
Ready to bet on Garcia, the Reds or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.