Wrigley Field is where Tyler Stephenson and the Cincinnati Reds will go up against starter Justin Steele and the Chicago Cubs on Friday, May 26 at 2:20 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Stephenson ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Stephenson
Get the latest odds for Stephenson and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Chicago Cubs
- The Cubs will hand the ball to Steele (6-1) for his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw six scoreless innings against the Philadelphia Phillies while allowing four hits.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 27-year-old’s 2.20 ERA ranks sixth, 1.011 WHIP ranks 10th, and 7.8 K/9 ranks 51st.
- The Cubs strike out 8.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 17th in MLB.
- The Cubs have pitched to a 4.19 this season, which ranks 15th in baseball.
- The Cubs have a combined WHIP of just 1.238 as a pitching staff, which is the eighth-best in baseball this season.
- The Cubs have given up the fourth-fewest long balls so far this season with only 48 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Stephenson or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Tyler Stephenson Stats vs. the Cubs
Stephenson Stats and Trends
- Stephenson has a hit in 66.0% of his games this season (31 of 47), and he posted at least two hits in 10 of those contests (21.3%).
- This season, he has hit a home run in two of the 47 games, leaving the ballpark in 1% of his plate appearances.
- He has touched home plate at least one time 17 times this year in 47 contests (36.2%), including scoring multiple runs in 6.4% of games (three times).
- Stephenson has driven in at least one run in 17 of 47 games played this season (36.2%), including two games with more than one run driven in.
- He has fanned 31 times this year in 47 games played (66.0%), including 16 times striking out multiple times (34.0%).
|16 (61.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (71.4%)|
|7 (26.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (14.3%)|
|10 (38.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (33.3%)|
|1 (3.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.8%)|
|9 (34.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (38.1%)|
Ready to bet on Stephenson, the Reds or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.