On Friday, May 26 at 2:20 PM ET, Nico Hoerner and the Chicago Cubs will challenge starter Hunter Greene and the Cincinnati Reds at Wrigley Field, airing on MLBN.
Looking to place a wager on Hoerner ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Hoerner
Get the latest odds for Hoerner and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Cincinnati Reds
- Greene (0-4) will take to the mound for the Reds and make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up four earned runs in seven innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the New York Yankees.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign, the 23-year-old ranks 60th in ERA (4.68), 68th in WHIP (1.500), and second in K/9 (12.4).
- The Reds average 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, sixth-most in the league.
- The Reds have pitched to a 5.00 this season, which ranks 27th in baseball.
- Reds pitchers have a 1.478 WHIP this season, third-worst in the majors.
- The Reds have given up 63 home runs so far this season (the 22nd-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Hoerner or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Nico Hoerner Stats vs. the Reds
Hoerner Stats and Trends
- Hoerner has recorded a hit 32 times this season in 41 games played (78.0%), with 14 multi-hit efforts (34.1%).
- He has homered in 7.3% of his games in 2023 (three of 41), which amounts to 1.6% of his trips to the plate.
- In 43.9% of his 41 games this season, he has touched home plate (18 times). Also, he’s notched six games with multiple runs in 2023 (14.6%).
- In 31.7% of his contests this year (13 of 41), Hoerner has notched at least one RBI. In six of those games (14.6%) he recorded two or more RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in three games.
- In 34.1% of his contests this year (14 of 41), he has been set down on strikes at least once. In five of those games (12.2%), he registered two or more punchouts.
|19 (82.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||13 (72.2%)|
|9 (39.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (27.8%)|
|12 (52.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (33.3%)|
|3 (13.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|9 (39.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (22.2%)|
Ready to bet on Hoerner, the Cubs or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.