The upcoming matchup between Nick Maton’s Detroit Tigers and the Chicago White Sox (with Lance Lynn drawing the start) is scheduled for Friday, May 26 at 6:40 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Maton ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Maton
Get the latest odds for Maton and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Chicago White Sox
- The White Sox will send Lynn (3-5) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Sunday, when he tossed six innings while giving up two earned runs on four hits in a matchup with the Kansas City Royals.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this season, the 36-year-old ranks 71st in ERA (6.28), 64th in WHIP (1.465), and 11th in K/9 (10.5).
- The White Sox strike out 9.4 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, fifth-best in MLB.
- White Sox pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.90 this year, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- The White Sox have a combined WHIP of 1.405 as a pitching staff, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The White Sox have given up the third-most long balls so far this season with 72 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Maton or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Maton Stats and Trends
- Maton has collected a base hit 16 times this season in 44 games played (36.4%), including multiple knocks on five occasions (11.4%).
- He has homered in 11.4% of his games this season (44 contests), going yard in 3.4% of his chances at the plate.
- He has scored a run 13 times this season in 44 games played (29.5%). He does not, however, have a multi-run effort.
- In 11 of 44 games this season (25.0%), Maton has tallied an RBI, and in three of those games (6.8%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- He has gone down on strikes at least once in 28 of 44 games this year (63.6%), while fanning multiple times in eight of those games (18.2%).
|5 (26.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||11 (44.0%)|
|1 (5.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (16.0%)|
|5 (26.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (32.0%)|
|1 (5.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (16.0%)|
|5 (26.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (24.0%)|
Ready to bet on Maton, the Tigers or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.