TJ Friedl’s Cincinnati Reds and the Chicago Cubs, who will be sending Justin Steele to the hill, match up at Wrigley Field on Friday, May 26. The first pitch will be thrown at 2:20 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Friedl ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Friedl
Get the latest odds for Friedl and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Chicago Cubs
- Steele (6-1) will take the mound for the Cubs, his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he allowed four hits in six scoreless innings against the Philadelphia Phillies.
- The 27-year-old ranks sixth in ERA (2.20), 10th in WHIP (1.011), and 51st in K/9 (7.8) among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
- The Cubs have a 8.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- The Cubs have the 15th-ranked ERA (4.19) in the majors this season.
- The Cubs have a combined 1.238 WHIP as a pitching staff, eighth-lowest in MLB.
- The Cubs have allowed the fourth-fewest home runs this season at just 48, or one per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Friedl or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
TJ Friedl Stats vs. the Cubs
Friedl Stats and Trends
- Friedl has picked up a hit in 27 of 39 games this year, with multiple hits in 13 of them.
- He has homered in 7.7% of his games this season (39 contests), going yard in 2.1% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least a run in 12 of 39 games played this season (30.8%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- Friedl has picked up at least one RBI in 10 of 39 games this year (25.6%). He has collected more than one RBI in four of those games (10.3%).
- He has struck out at least once in 59.0% of his games this season (23 of 39), striking out multiple times in four of those games (10.3%).
|14 (60.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||13 (81.3%)|
|9 (39.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (25.0%)|
|6 (26.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (37.5%)|
|3 (13.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|9 (39.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||1 (6.3%)|
Ready to bet on Friedl, the Reds or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.